- Tex Fin’s OEM tubes are manufactured to meet the exact product specifications for your production runs.
- Our high quality ensures a long product life and low maintenance for the equipment.
- Our flexible scheduling reduces equipment and production downtime, whether the component is for an emergency repair, scheduled downtime, or production run.
- The fins are embedded into grooves in the tube, locking them in place.
- This secure bond provides excellent vibration resistance and high performance in equipment with continuous thermal cycling and high metal temperatures.
- The fins are extruded from an aluminum tube bonded to the inner metal tube, providing complete coverage of the inner tube and a superior bond between the tube and the fins.
- Extruded finned tubes are used in applications with high atmospheric corrosion and relatively high metal temperatures.
- They are also easy to clean due to the aluminum covering the inner tube.
Non-Serrated finned pipes are used mainly for heat recovery equipment associated with boilers, gas turbines in power generation equipment and furnaces in petrochemical, refining and processing operations.
Helical serrated fin pipes are used in heat recovery equipment such as economizers and chillers to process heated liquids for specialty applications.
Common applications include recovery operations associated with boilers, gas turbines used in power generation and furnaces used in petrochemical processing and refining.
We specialize in manufacturing high quality, custom runs for replacement finned tubes, with short lead times and expedited delivery to minimize equipment downtime.
We work hard to provide the highest quality products and
services for our clients.
Why Choose Us?
Tex-Fin is committed to providing superior service to our customers. Our staff will work with you throughout the manufacturing process to ensure our products meet your specifications and delivery deadlines. Our project managers are always available to assist you and will react quickly to help with any emergencies.
Contact us to discuss what we can do to help you.