Tex-Fin has been a leading manufacturer of air–cooled finned tubes for over 40 years. We specialize in manufacturing custom air-cooled fin tubes for the OEM market and replacement finned tubes. Our production facilities have the capacity to produce full production runs and still support any emergency replacement needs that may arise. Tex-Fin’s staff will work with you to deliver your order on your schedule, whether you need components for production, replacement parts for scheduled maintenance or emergency replacement fin tubes.
Air-Cooled Finned Tubes
Our line of aircooled finned tubes provides solutions for a wide range of applications, ranging from high temperature, harsh environments to low temperature, low-stress environments.
- The fins are mechanically locked to the tube during fabrication, providing a broader contact surface between tube and fin and increasing the vibration resistance.
- L-foot tension wound tubes are used in applications requiring vibration resistance and metal temperatures below 350°F.
- L-Foot, but where the base of the preceding fin is overlapped by the foot of the following fin. This creates complete coverage of the base tube.
- This process provides better corrosion resistance for the base tube.
- Identical to L-Foot Finned Tubes in manufacture except that during the finning process the vertical face of the fin is perforated.
- This perforation allows for increased air flow and greater surface area.
- The fins are embedded into grooves in the tube, locking them in place.
- This secure bond provides excellent vibration resistance and high performance in equipment with continuous thermal cycling and high metal temperatures.
- The fins are extruded from an aluminum tube bonded to the inner metal tube, providing complete coverage of the inner tube and a superior bond between the tube and the fins.
- Extruded finned tubes are used in applications with high atmospheric corrosion and relatively high metal temperatures.
- They are also easy to clean due to the aluminum covering the inner tube.
- The fins are wound to the tube using tension, providing contact between the fins and the tube.
- Edge tension wound tubes are a low-cost solution for applications with low metal temperatures and low vibration.
We work hard to provide the highest quality products and
services for our clients.
Why Choose Us?
Tex-Fin is committed to providing superior service to our customers. Our staff will work with you throughout the manufacturing process to ensure our products meet your specifications and delivery deadlines. Our project managers are always available to assist you and will react quickly to help with any emergencies.
Contact us to discuss what we can do to help you.