- Tex Fin’s OEM tubes are manufactured to meet the exact product specifications for your production runs.
- Tex Fin’s high quality ensures a long product life and low maintenance for the equipment.
- Tex Fin’s flexible scheduling reduces equipment and production downtime, whether the component is for an emergency repair, scheduled downtime, or production run.
Copper Finned Tubes
- Solder dipped bonded finned tubes are edge tension wound to assure proper fin to tube contact before the solder is applied.
- The soldering process creates a fin attachment that is ideal for forming or bending.
- Tex-Fin root solder bonded finned tubes are edge tension wound in the same manner as the solder dipped fintube.
- The soldering process utilizes enough solder to bond the base of the fin to the tube. This leaves most of the fin surface clean of any solder coating, which may impede heat transfer capabilities.
- Brazed Finned Tubes offer an alternative to welded fins for applications requiring smaller O.D. or thinner wall tubes with a strong fin to tube bond.
- The fin material is edge wound on to the tube and then furnace brazed.
We work hard to provide the highest quality products and
services for our clients.
Why Choose Us?
Tex-Fin is committed to providing superior service to our customers. Our staff will work with you throughout the manufacturing process to ensure our products meet your specifications and delivery deadlines. Our project managers are always available to assist you and will react quickly to help with any emergencies.
Contact us to discuss what we can do to help you.